A number of students, using both the E71 and N95, have had issues with YouTube showing up in Spanish, both the mobile edition as well as the full desktop version.
We have reached out to Nokia about this, and continue to investigate a solution, but until then we’ll have to settle for a work around.
Accessing the English YouTube site is as easy as going through Google and then Bookmarking it. Here are the steps:
- Open the Web Browser
- After connecting, go to Google.
- From here select “More at the top of the page. This will bring you to the Google Mobile Products Page.
- Select YouTube from the list.
- You will be brought the English version of YouTube Mobile.
- From here you can visit the English Desktop version along the bottom.
us know if this works or doesn’t! Also, let us know if you have found
another way to get there. Meanwhile, we’ll keep investigating why this